Red River L&D No. 4
PROJECT WEBSITE: http://www.nelsonenergy.us/ourprojects.html
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
Red River Lock & Dam No. 4 Hydroelectric Project (Project No. 12757) is a proposal to construct an original 28.1 MW conventional hydropower project at the existing U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' (Corps) Red River Lock and Dam No. 4, which is located on the Red River in Red River Parish, Louisiana. The proposed project would occupy 135.1 acres of federal land managed by the Corps. FERC issued a license order for this project on February 17, 2017.
Project Application and Supporting Documents
- Project Application, FERC Docket No. P-12757 (filed 02/24/2011). Document located at: http://elibrary.ferc.gov/IDMWS/common/OpenNat.asp?fileID=12575311.
- Supporting Documents to Project Application, FERC Docket No. P-12757 (filed 02/24/2011). Documents located at: http://elibrary.ferc.gov/IDMWS/search/intermediate.asp?link_file=yes&doclist=13895904.
- Amended Project Application, FERC Docket No. P-12757 (filed 11/24/2015). Document located at: http://elibrary.ferc.gov/IDMWS/common/opennat.asp?fileID=14054429.
- Additional Project-related filings and issuances can be found on FERC’s eLibrary website by searching under Docket No. P-12757.
Federal Agency Actions
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Notice of Application Ready for Environmental Analysis and Soliciting Comments, Recommendations, Terms and Conditions, and Prescriptions (issued 05/11/2012). Document located at: http://elibrary.ferc.gov/IDMWS/common/opennat.asp?fileID=12980545.
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Environmental Assessment for Hydropower License (issued 06/28/2013). Document located at: http://elibrary.ferc.gov/IDMWS/common/opennat.asp?fileID=13292880.
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Order Issuing Original License (issued 02/17/2017). Document located at: https://elibrary.ferc.gov/IDMWS/common/opennat.asp?fileID=14495674.
- None filed.
To view Timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|