Northeast Philadelphia Airport Corporate Hangar and Ancillary Projects, Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
The project involves the construction of a pre-engineered, metal, general aviation hangar with adjoining buildings on three sides for workshops, offices, and storage space for ground support equipment (GSE). The project will be located on approximately eight acres of undeveloped airport land along Norcom Road by the approach end of Runway 24.
Major elements of the project include:
- Aircraft hangar (± 40,000 square feet)
- Support space (± 15,000 square feet)
- Access roads w/ gates (main entrance and a deliveries entrance)
- Auto parking (±60 spaces)
- Aircraft parking ramp (±80,000 square feet)
- Access taxiways/signage (±900 linear feet, plus optional ±300)
- Aircraft fuel storage/handling (2 x 20,000 gallon above-ground storage tanks)
Ancillary elements of the project include site preparation, utility connections, stormwater management, perimeter/security fencing and lighting.
To view Timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|