Hagerstown Regional Airport SNC & PIA Hangars & Dedication of Land as Airport Property, Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
- An approx. 7500 SF expansion of existing Pennsylvania Institute of Aeronautics (PIA) facility.
- A new 30,000 square foot hangar to service the Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC); this would be located immediately west of SNC’s current hangar at the Airport. An additional hangar and/or expansion, approximately 25,000 square feet is proposed in a second phase of development.
- Fee-simple acquisition of Parcel 159
- Fee-simple acquisition of Parcel 160
Demolishing a 1500 SF residential building and 950 SF storage garage
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|