The proposed hangar redevelopment project consists of the following:
● Demolition of existing buildings on the SheltAir leasehold (an approximately 13,000 square foot hangar, a 3,500 square foot hangar, and a 1,200 square foot block building);
● Construction of a new approximately 23,000 square foot, single-story, pre-engineered aircraft hangar building and attached approximately 2,250 square foot space for offices, restrooms and other pilot services;
● Rehabilitation of the existing apron for aircraft parking and a vehicular parking area with 57 parking spaces;
● Stormwater infrastructure, lighting for aircraft and vehicular parking areas, and ancillary utility work; and
● 625 square feet of office space to be constructed if needed at a future date in an area on the southwest corner of the proposed hangar building. The impact analysis of this development was included in the evaluations for the overall project.