Toksook Bay Airport and Access Road Rehabilitation, Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
The proposed project would rehabilitate and improve the Toksook Bay Airport and access road to extend the service life of the facilities. The proposed work would include the following:
- Rehabilitate the existing runway (RW) 16-34
- Rehabilitate the existing taxiway (TW)
- Extend and/or widen the Runway Safety Area (RSA) and Taxiway Safety Area (TSA) to meet B-II safety area standards
- Extend the runway protection zones (RPZs)
- Rehabilitate and widen the existing airport access road
- Construct a new, heated, single bay snow removal equipment building (SREB), including associated electrical work, fuel lines, and fuel storage
- Geotechnical investigation drilling (Figure 2)
- Install new lighting on TW and RW 16-34
- Improve, replace, or extend culverts
- Apply dust palliative to apron, RW, TW, and access road
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|