All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
From BS 146E to Ferry Road
Harris County, Texas
The City of Baytown, in conjunction with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), proposes to improve State Highway (SH) 146 with the construction of four main lanes over 0.87 miles in the existing right-of-way (ROW) between Business Highway (BS) 146 and Ferry Road in Baytown, Harris County, Texas. The proposed project limits, including areas of restriping, extend approximately 1.45 miles and include the construction of a grade separation for the main lanes of SH 146 over North Alexander Drive.
The proposed project would improve SH 146 through the construction of four main lanes between BS 146 and Ferry Road, connecting to the existing main lanes and providing a continuous four-lane typical freeway section throughout the proposed project limits. The proposed project would also include a grade separation at SH 146 and North Alexander Drive. No new ROW would be acquired.
The proposed project plan includes the following:
- Construction of two 12-foot-wide main lanes in each direction;
- Construction of 10-foot-wide shoulders in each direction;
- Construction of a grade separation for the main lanes over North Alexander Drive with a minimum clearance of 16 feet, 6 inches above the existing roadway;
- Removal of one eastbound ramp from the existing feeder to the existing main lanes at Ferry Drive.
To view Timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|