Roseau Municipal Airport Development Project, Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
THIS PROJECT IS CATEGORICALLY EXCLUDED. AN ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT IS NO LONGER BEING PREPARED.
Seal Coat Runway 16-34, Taxiways, Access Road (approx. 61,000 square yards)
• Rehabilitate Connecting Taxiway A: Mill & Overlay (approx. 2,800 square yards)
• Crack Seal Runway 16-34, Taxiways, Taxilanes, Apron, Access Road (approx. 79,000 square yards)
Construct Aircraft Parking Apron (approx. 9,900 square yards)
• Construct Connecting Taxiways (approx. 3,500 square yards)
• Remove Aircraft Parking Apron (approx. 6,200 square yards)
• Remove or Relocate Two Aircraft Storage Hangars (approx. 9,000 square feet total)
Remove Natural Growth Airspace Obstructions (approx. 29 acres of trees)
• Remove and Relocate Man-Made Airspace Obstructions (i.e. poles, fencing)
• Install Medium Intensity Approach Lighting System with Sequenced Flashers (MALSF)
• Construct MALSF Access Road (approx. 1,900’ x 20’)
• Replace Runway 16-34 Airfield Lighting (Precision Approach Path Indicator Lights, Runway End
Identifier Lights, Medium Intensity Runway Edge Lights, Airfield Guidance Signs) and Electrical Building
Construct Arrival/Departure Terminal Building (approx. 1,300 square feet)
• Construct Site Utilities (electric, septic, water, natural gas)
• Construct Terminal Area Fencing (approx. 1,800 linear feet)
• Construct Access Road & Parking Lot (approx. 2,000 square yards
Remove Existing & Construct New Above-Ground Fuel Facility (16,000 gallons total)
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape) and refresh the page
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|