Georgetown County Airport Land Acquisition and Obstruction Removal for Runway 05/23, Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
An Environmental Assessment (EA) was prepared for proposed land acquisition and obstruction removal at Georgetown County Airport (GGE) subject to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the lead federal agency for the NEPA document.
The proposed project at the airport includes the following:
• Land Acquisition of 2 parcels to allow for clearing approach to Runway 05
• Acquisition of avigation easements from 8 parcels for clearing approach to Runway 05
• Land acquisition of 4 parcels to allow for clearing approach to • Runway 23Acquisition of avigation easements from 10 parcels too allow clearing approach to Runway 23
• Removal of obstructions within approach slopes and/or departure surface for Runway 05/23
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|