Bonanza Solar ProjectPERMITTING DASHBOARD PROJECT POSTING DATE: AUGUST 13, 2021
PROJECT WEBSITE: Bonanza Solar Project
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
Other Agencies with Actions or Authorizations:
Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service
Bonanza Solar, LLC proposes to construct, operate, and decommission a 300 MW solar photovoltaic and battery energy storage system electrical generation plant and associated facilities on approximately half of the 5,133 acre "application area". The project proposes to include:
- A main access road;
- A secondary access for emergency purposes;
- A 5.5 mile 230 kV gen-tie;
- Power blocks of electrical generating capacity;
- Power collection and power conversion systems;
- Battery energy storage system;
- An on-site electrical substation;
- An on-site operations and maintenance building;
- Temporary construction laydown areas within the project fence line;
- A roadway system consisting of internal and perimeter roadways within the project fence line;
- Microwave/communication tower;
- Site security, fencing, and lighting; and
- Meteorological stations.
The proposed project site is entirely on land administered by the Bureau of Land Management, Southern Nevada District. The proposed project would be on Solar Variance lands as identified in the 2012 Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States (Solar PEIS).
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|