FAST-41 Initiation Notice Email Instructions
If submitting the FAST-41 Initiation Notice by email, interested project sponsors for potential covered projects should submit the following information required under FAST-41:
- Project Information: Title, Sector, Type, Location;
- Project Sponsor Name and Contact Information;
- Statement of the purposes and objectives of the project;
- Concise description including general location and/or a summary of geospatial information, if available, and the locations, if any, of environmental, cultural, and historic resources;
- Statement regarding the technical and financial ability of the project sponsor to construct the proposed project;
- Statement of any Federal Financing, environmental reviews, and authorizations anticipated to be required; and
- Assessment that the project meets the definition of a covered project as defined in 42 U.S.C. §4370m(6)(A) of the FAST Act and a statement of reasons supporting the assessment.
The FIN should be emailed to both the FPISC Executive Director and the appropriate facilitating agency. The email address for the Executive Director and facilitating agencies can be found below.
To determine the appropriate facilitating agency for a FIN, please see the attached table that establishes the various project types within each sector and assigns a facilitating agency to each type.
FPISC Executive Director Email: FAST.FortyOne@fpisc.gov
FAST-41 Initiation Notice Email Address
Tom Smith, CERPO
|DOT||Loren Smith, CERPO|
Maureen Sullivan, CERPO
Robert Tomiak, CERPO
Danielle L. Schopp, CERPO
Reid J. Nelson, CERPO
Paperwork Reduction Act Statement - This information collection meets the requirements of 44 U.S.C. § 3507, as amended by section 2 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. You do not need to answer these questions unless we display a valid Office of Management and Budget (OMB) control number. The OMB control number for this collection is 3090-0316. We estimate that it will take 180 minutes to read the instructions, gather the facts, and answer the questions. Send only comments relating to our time estimate, including suggestions for reducing this burden, or any other aspects of this collection of information, to: U.S. General Services Administration, Regulatory Secretariat Division (MVCB), 1800 F Street, NW, Washington, D.C., 20405.